Super Early Bird Ends
August 30, 2019
Feb 20, 2020
Mar 17, 2020
Apr 30, 2020
Labeling and Documents
Clearly label each box of wine using the shipping label. Please only use the official PWC shipping labels that are in the 'My shipping labels' section of 'My account'. You can download and print your shipping label from here. Please note that your reference number is on the shipping label and it is very important for the PWC team to see your shipping label on your box and a copy inside your box. Failure to include these labels may result in your samples not being accepted at the PWC warehouse.
Proforma Invoice: All bottles must be accompanied by a pro forma invoice for the purpose of paying VAT.
Paris Wine Cup is not responsible for tracking the shipping of your wines, please ensure everything is in order before sending your wines.
Shipping Address and Number of Bottles Per Entry
Please send your wine samples (3 bottles per entry) to WS Logistics between 1 September 2019 and 20th Feb 2020 to the following address:
Rue Bertrand Balguerie, 33520 Bruges, France
+33 5 56 43 88 26
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Wines that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
Import License, Declaration & Duty
1. All duty, shipping costs, and taxes must be prepaid by the submitter of the samples. Wines must be Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), therefore instruction to complete the import declaration should be given to your forwarder/courier company, please choose ‘shipper accept all charges’ on the documentation provided by your courier company. Submitters should also be responsible for any fees related to the import declaration. Wines cannot be accepted by our logistics partner if the charges associated with shipping have not been paid. Any penalty and additional cost incurred from the non-compliance of declaration requirement in France will be borne by the Submitters
2. If bottles for the PWC arrive which do not have France duty stamps we will invoice you for the cost of providing the duty stamps. The invoice must be paid before the competition takes place or your entry may be withdrawn. In this instance, no refund will be made.
3. Samples from the European Union (including France)
4. European Union : Electronic Administrative Document (EAD) MANDATORY
5. Excise duty number for establishing the EAD: FR093379E0016 / Warehouse number: FR193379E0016
Samples from other countries: Shipment DDP REIMS (Incoterms 2010)
Do I Need To Insure My Wine?
PWC and its logistics partner will not take responsibility for wine damaged or lost whilst in transit. In the event that for reasons beyond the reasonable control of PWC, it is necessary or advisable for the PWC to be canceled, PWC cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss of profit, damage or expense of any kind incurred as the result of such a cancellation.