Below are the steps to enter your wines in the Paris Wine Cup.
Step 1 – Initial Sign Up
- REGISTER HERE to create your account
- Complete your company profile
- Enter the details of wines that you want to enter in the competition
Step 2 – Payment Mode
- The online payment you can do via credit card.
- Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under the billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
Step 3 – Shipping
- Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official PWC shipping label.
- The label needs to be attached on each of the boxes at the time of shipment
- Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on Aaron@pariswinecup.com
- A consignment note: participants must ship their samples DDP (duty delivery paid, CRD for France, with shipping costs, customs’ duties and taxes paid by the sender).
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
Early Bird Discount till November 28, 2019
Warehouse Closes For Samples: 20th Feb 2020
Judging: 17 March 2020
Winners Announced: 30 April 2020
Please contact email@example.com to get the detailed process.
Logistics Partner: WS Logistics
Note: Non-EU wineries must contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping their wines for precise instructions.
Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official PWC shipping label.
** PWC Competition Label is mandatory
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Wines that arrive after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.