Super Early Bird Ends
August 30, 2019
Feb 20, 2020
Mar 17, 2020
Apr 30, 2020
1. What are the shipping options and where to ship?
Please send your wine samples (3 bottles per entry) to WS Logistics between 1 September 2019 and 20th Feb 2020 to the following address:
Rue Bertrand Balguerie, 33520 Bruges, France
+33 5 56 43 88 26
2. Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
3. Are there any extensions to deadlines?
Not usually, but please call the office Cell. on +33 6 76 34 23 79
4. How do I find the correct category for my product?
Please download the category list from our website
5. Are there any discounts for multiple entries or early entries?
There are various discounts on offer throughout the year. Please check our website to see these.
6. Can you tell me about the deadlines?
Please visit key deadlines and pricing for more information
7. Can I pay entry fees using my own currency?
All PWC Invoices are issued in EURO, however, you are welcome to pay the equivalent amount in your local currency for your convenience. We recommend you refer to a currency conversion website like https://www.xe.com/ for today's rates.
1. When do I need to ship samples and what are the deadlines?
WS Logistics between 1 September 2019 and 20th Feb 2020
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
2. How many bottles per entry do we need to send?
(3) 750ml (or similar) bottles of each entry along with a copy your entry form. Clearly mark ‘Sample Material - Not For Resale - Glass Enclosed’ on the outer carton/s. Include the copy of the completed submission form in the shipment even if submitted online.
3. Can I deliver samples in person?
Paris Wine Cup recommends shipping samples, but it is also possible for you to organize delivery direct to our warehouse. Please send your wine samples (3 bottles per entry) to WS Logistics
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
4. How do we know PWC received the samples?
Please email email@example.com to inquire the status of your samples if you have any questions.
5. Our samples did not arrive in time/were late for the PWC competition. They are on hold by customs/damaged by courier//late to arrive. Can we still send our samples?
For the PWC Judges to taste your products it is essential they arrive in time. If your samples do not arrive in time for the PWC, they will not be able to be blind tasted, or placed by the Judges.
6. Where can I print an address label on the website?
Log in > Manage entries > print shipping label
1. How will my invoice be sent to me?
If you haven’t received your invoice within 2 weeks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Do we need to pay taxes and duties?
Yes, you need to raise the documents to ship with all charges being billed back to you.
1. I don't have an account with PWC, can I still enter?
Yes, please create your account here. It will help you manage your entries, track your samples and market your wins.
2. Forgot my password?
Use the link 'password retrieval' function and we will send you your username and email.
1. How will I be informed of my results?
Via email and your results will be uploaded to your account.
2. What do winners receive from the PWC?
A certificate, logos and stickers, and an online marketing toolkit.
3. How do I order stickers/artwork?
You can order from your account area
4. Where are my stickers?
Please contact Aaron via email email@example.com or call us on +44 0203 8580159
5. How will the award benefit my brand?
Our marketing team will send you a free toolkit on how to promote your win, PR campaign, and social media. It will also include how PWC will be promoting your brand all year round.
6. When will I receive my certificate(s)?
Shortly after results release, by post. Or you can download from the website immediately.
1. We are printing the PWC License to Print. What are the Charter Colours to give to our Printer?
PWC medals are designed and printed in a CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, and key-black) colors onto Silver Metallic Foil. For further orders kindly refer to the sticker shop.
2. Are PWC Medal Sticker Price and PWC License to print the same?
The purpose of License to Print was primarily arranged for the convenience of Winners that have larger quantities of bottles to add their PWC Medals.
Large scale usage of License to Print enables Winners to save manpower to add to all bottles by hand and/or they can arrange their printing more efficiently without needing to find a machine that can attach stickers with the exact dimensions that PWC Medals are issued at, can be time-consuming/not easily accessible.
PWC Medal's showcase winning wines and spirits to buyers who are seeking the all-important PWC stamp of approval. Whether you are the Producer, Distributor, Importer or Retailer, now is your chance to celebrate and boost sales. PWC Winners choose what is more convenient for them to enhance their sales - and order Medal Stickers or the License to Print here...
1. Is there a restriction to what we can use the artwork for? Shall we purchase the License to Print?
Winners are welcome to use the PWC artwork on marketing materials related to the winning products with no restrictions if it's used for marketing material, presentations, website, press releases, trade shows, and any other marketing purpose.
For usage of the PWC materials on Bottles or Packaging/Boxes, winners order either PWC Medal Stickers or the PWC License to Print. Both have no time limit to usage and are based on quantity ordered. Order yours here
1. When and where will the judging take place?
Judging will start at 10 am on March 17, 2020,at Les Salons Hoche.
2. Who are your judges?
Please see the Paris Wine Cup Judges section.
3. I’d like to take part in the judging. How do I apply?
If you’re a trade buyer with a minimum buying experience of 3 years, you are very welcome to apply to be a judge. Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you more details about how to get involved.
Please call +44 0203 8580159or email email@example.com